We provide visitation and outreach to the homebound, ill, and aging in St. Patrick Parish and the larger community. Contact 248-698-3103 for more details.
- Ministry to the Catholic patients at Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital; Communion visitors daily; Chaplaincy services provided by our priests on an on-call basis
- Ministry to persons who are homebound; Communion visits weekly; Phone calls and visits
- Ministry to the ill or grieving; Get-well cards; Sympathy cards; Grief materials and follow up
- Ministry of transportation; Arrange rides to medical appointments; Information about White Lake Senior Van (248-698-3994); Meals on Wheels delivery in White Lake Township
- Ministry to: Care facilities, Communion visitors, Mass, Social Activities