Covid-19 Parish Updates
These are interesting times in our society! We at St. Patrick, as well as all of the country, are doing our best to combat Covid-19 and as such, have cancelled / postponed several events. Please click below for the letter from Archbishop Vigneron regarding the situation.
3-23-2020 Letter to the Faithful from Archbishop Vigneron
Please click here for COVID-19 recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions of the Faithful (provided by AOD)
Please see the general list postponements / cancellations below:
- Daily Mass & Weekend Liturgy - Suspended until April 13th (click here for Virtual Mass)
- St. Patrick School - closed (virtual learning) through April 13, 2020
- Fish Fry - currently postponed until TBD - please click here for notice from Grand Knight
- K-8th Religious Education / Genesis & Logos - cancelled for the remainder of the year
- SPAA Basketball Clinic - Cancelled
- ALL Parish Activities Scheduled at the Parish through April 13th have been cancelled
If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 248-698-3100 - Please note, the Parish office is on drastically reduced hours - if you have any emergency please follow the prompts on the voicemail.